In order to ensure the assets our pilots provide are consistent and of a high-quality, they are provided with a standard set of instructions:
- Standard Shot List:
- Images will be taken at 100' and 350' from the cardinal directions (N, NE, E, SE, E, SW, W), pending FAA height restrictions
- Panoramas will be taken at 100', pending FAA height restrictions
- Standard Weather: The flight date will be set for the next clear or partly cloudy day (Less than 50% cloud cover). However, you can select from the following weather requirements:
- Up to 10% cloudy (clear and sunny)
- Less than 50% cloudy (partly cloudy)
- Up to 100% cloudy (mostly cloudy)
- Standard Time: The flight time will be between 11AM-2PM for optimal lighting conditions
Please note that a 10% cloudy (clear and sunny) requirement may lead to an extended timeline for the order as the pilot may need to wait for weather to cooperate.
Note: If you are to have special flight specifications for our Pilot, we request that you provide as much detail as possible to reference when submitting your Mission request.
For specific requests around preferred time and/or day, we will do our best to accommodate. However, we ask that you reference a select timeframe rather than stages of the horizon (ex: twilight, dusk, sunrise, etc.) as these are open to loose interpretation.
Additionally, if a property will require the Shopping Center Shot List, or if the mission is for a lot larger than 100 acres, you may be asked to authorize additional charges.